Welcome to The Chocolate Loaf. I’m Rachel Frank a cookbook author, food writer, and photographer. I’m the resident recipe developer, food stylist, photographer, writer, and cat wangler in my little neck of the woods.
I write, teach, and cook up a storm as my full time career. I’ve always been obsessed with cooking, baking in particular, since I was a child. Then life went on and I got a Ph.D. in psychology. In my free time I started taking cooking classes and dived into the vegan cooking scene after being diagnosed with endometriosis. When my Grandmother had a heart attack and triple bypass surgery, I wrote my first cookbook to provide her with delicious heart healthy options.
Now, I have several cookbooks under my belt and I’m taking my cooking and writing venture full time. I hope that you enjoy the recipes, helpful tips tricks, how-tos, and reviews. Thank you so much for visiting..
- Delicious Vegan Breakfast(Author)
- Delicious Vegan Bread (Author)
- Raw Energy Bar Invasion: 50 Fruit & Nut Bar Recipes (Author)
- Delicious Vegan Cookies & Treats (Author)
- Sharing the Health eBook with Recipes and Health Tips (Contributor)
- Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing, Full Sail University
- Ph.D. Health Psychology, Walden University
- Master of Science Health Psychology, Walden University
- Bachelor of Behavioral Science Psychology, New York Institute of Technology
- Holistic Health Counseling, Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Board Certified Holistic Health Counselor, AADP
- Medical Meditation, ICBCH
- Stress Management Consultant, ICBCH