Chewy gooey chocolate fudge cookies that will leave you drooling all day long.
These vegan cookies are super delicious and full of oats and whole wheat flour so you don’t have to feel as guilty when you indulge in their rich deliciousness. Even better they will fill you up more and for longer than desserts made of white flour.
These rich fudge like vegan oatmeal cookies are studded with gooey chocolate chips and bursting with moist decadence.
I dare you to eat just one…
- 1 Cups Whole Oats or Rolled Oats
- ½ Cup White Whole Wheat Flour
- ⅓ Cup Unbleached All Purpose Flour (or whole wheat flour)
- ⅓ Cup Cocoa Powder
- ¼ tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- ¾ Cup Raw Sugar
- ⅓ Cup Almond or Soy Milk
- ⅓ Cup Canola or Safflower Oil
- 1½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ Cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- ¼ Cup Vegan White Chocolate Chips or more Semisweet
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the oats, flours, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt
- In a large bowl, beat the oil and sugar until completely blended. Add the almond milk and vanilla to the mixture.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients ½ at a time mixing until just blended. Then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded 1½ to 2 tablespoon fulls (I love big chewy cookies) on the cookie sheet. I prefer using a cookie scoop because this dough is very wet. The scoop keeps your hands clean and helps pack in the cookie dough for nice thick chewy cookies.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or just until the edges are firm.
- Let cool slightly on a cooling rack. To keep them soft and chewy, while still warm place in an airtight container to store.